Friday, August 20, 2010

Love Quotes


One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”

“Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away.”

“My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.”

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever

Once you have loved, You will always love. For what's in your mind may escape, but what's in your heart will remain forever. There is no instinct like that of the heart

There is a road from the eye to heart that does not go through the intellect

For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart, it was not my lips you kissed, but my soul

Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.

In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.

I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side.

Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

"The first two facts which a healthy boy or girl feels about sex are these: first that it is beautiful and then that it is dangerous."

There’ve been too many times when I’ve drowned you with these perfect lines
And you’ve heard me say that I can cure you
This morning I woke up with this overwhelming fear of love
And I’m not sure if I can resurrect you

No comments:

Post a Comment